The idea of starting a blog, whether for fun or with the intention to earn income, is fascinating. A growing number of people are considering starting a blog in their own specialty. It’s interesting that people tend to jump right in with little thought to the topics and posts. So, before you start a blog, I challenge to you to brainstorm at least 50 post ideas. You should also try to create no less then 10 posts. These tips will assist you in this kitty corner cat furniture
Why do you think 50 should be your reason?
You have many good reasons to take part in this activity.
It’s your make-it or break-it test to start with. What topic are you interested in blogging about? If you find it difficult to think of 50 topics to blog about, then you either don’t have the right topic or are not interested in writing about it. To start a blog, it can take up to a year. You will have trouble starting a blog if you can’t think of at least 50 ideas.
Next. If you want your blog to be popular, the first thing you should do is post “epic content”. It is important to post content that is interesting, informative, and makes you an authority, so people will come back. You will be able to distinguish between the incredible and the ordinary topics by taking the time of listing 50.
The third is consistency as a blogger. It is unlikely that anyone will regularly visit a blog that does not contain something new for the week/month. If there is regular content, people will view a blog as authoritative and more interesting. It is important to update your blog 2-3 times per weeks if you want people to return. A well-organized blog with a list and suggestions for topics you’ll be writing about will make it look much more professional and long-lasting. Are you writing blogs for traffic, or just because of https://www.kittykornercatfurniture.com?
How would you rate 50?
Are you convinced that you should have a list with possible topics? Awesome. You should now look into where you could find the best ideas. These are top suggestions for building your list.
1. Google Keyword research should be your first step. The keywords you’re targeting for your blog must be known. You can use keyword research tools to discover what similar words people are searching for. This gives you great insight into your target audience and what they want to learn. A blog about Young Adult fiction might be an idea. Google will let you know how many people are searching for the relevant ‘Twilight Meyers. Blog post? I believe so.
2. This is a smart tip from Pat Flynn at Smart Passive Insight (would love for me to claim it as mine but the academic side of me is screaming plagiarism). Google Books or Amazon will allow you to search for the keyword. This will give you a list containing books similar to what your keyword is. Make use of the preview feature to see their content pages. Bam! The possibilities are endless for topics that you can write about.
3. Another great tip I found is to separate your posts into different types, depending on where you are. If you post three times a week, for example, you might have Information Monday (How-To Wednesday) and Review Friday (Review Friday). Then you will need to consider about 20 different ideas under each of those. A blog about housebuilding might contain information posts that cover different types and styles of architecture, how to do various renovation projects, or review the top tools. This will make it easy to identify topics and determine what you should write.
4. As an extension of the previous tip I highly recommend breaking down information posts into series. The posts should not be too long. However, you must still include enough information to give people the impression that you have a good knowledge of the topic. It’s a good idea to write a series every Monday about a topic. You can then keep it brief but still provide enough information for everyone. Take for example, a blog post on barefoot running. You can create three or more high-quality posts with the same idea that link to each another. One could cover the history of running barefoot (why it became so popular), important techniques for running efficiently, and one post about the different types of barefoot or minimalist shoes. A minimum of three posts, one idea. These sites are usually built around www.kittykornercatfurniture.com and are meant to be attractive to visitors.
5. My last tip has worked so many times for me. Go to forums. You can find your target audience at the right places and learn what they want. Forums are great for getting post ideas. Your audience literally says, “I want to read this post.” I’m often amazed at the questions people ask. They don’t, and I do. Additionally, you can return to the forums to answer their question and post a link back to your complete blog post.